Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the Speaking test

sigh... i have been worried for yearss, it finally comes to an end .hehe

Today finally is my speaking test , i enjoyed throughout the whole exam.It is really interesting and i have so much fun . My group members were lugman, viknesh and lent.
I am consider quite lucky as i am in the second group so we actually have time to break the ice. And most important my group members were quite friendly and chatty lolz..
the topic for today is what is the most important thing you need to prepare when you are to go to the first job interview. There are four points which are:
1. to get information about the job
2. to get information about the organisation
3. the dress attire
4. to improve communication skills

Eventually i lack of a bit bit luck. Because i am candidate A which means i must speak first.
sigh.. that is not the point , the point is i miss the word 1st job interview, which i actually focusing too much of getting information about the job ...sad luckily the examiner was lineant she reminded me and asked me to speak more in part B.

In part B we are actually having a discussion from the topic given just now and create an arguement. The mr. lugman keep intterupt me .... when i am having a debate with viknesh..
stupid 1!!! other 2 which is lent and lugman quickly stand on viknesh's point n support him right after viknesh opposes me.. bad fellow la they all bully me...=( making 3 against 1
but is really nice to have them in the test, they are quite chatty so we are able to maintain the conversation there isnt any pause or silence.. ( i laughed throughout the conver, but i hope the examiner dont mind because she laughed too... at me fighting against them lolz hope she enjoy it )

Jesus just love me so much he blessed me.. i LOVE LOVE him tooo hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment