Wednesday, June 24, 2009

my Little Rock Scripture Study's Graduation


Finally hehe we r all out of jail keke....... thankyou my Lord Jesus Christ for letting all my group member to be graduating with me. We are all gathered here in the name of yours to share the words of you and being the witnesses of you.
I am so sorry to dat i m always not good enough , just like any people we fell down, so god please strengthen us.

To be graduated from the Prison of st. Paul 1st we need to finish the letters from st.Paul-Epistle to the Philipians, Philemon,Colossians,Ephesians (which i adi finish damn damn happy) and our attendance should be 70% very strict ler. SCARY
Luckily i finally was bail from the prison hehe. When my prisoner barcode was announce is wrong der.. then Father da hua is like looking at me staring n very sure dat this person is present n he waited n waited me to come out ended he wanted to tear off my cert adi lol
gosh damn embarrass wei haha .. anyway i m bailll!! who cares abt dat hahah.

to all my friends i really wanted to share this person with you all that is St. paul. but i really wanna go to bed adi maybe next time .. he is really great n interesting ..

ya n dat pic is my prove hehe n my cert i din post la lazy haha

No comments:

Post a Comment